Lal Mirch Chutney Recipe – If chutney is served with every meal, then the taste of the food doubles. This is the reason why most people prefer to make different types of chutneys at home. But coriander and mint chutney is also made in most of the houses. If you know how to make only one type of chutney and are bored of eating it, today we will teach you how to make 2 types of chutney in a new way. And today we have also brought you the recipe of Dry Red Chilli Chutney (Lal Mirch Chutney).
If you also like spicy food very much, then you will definitely like these 2 chutneys very much. If you want to know its recipe, then definitely read this article till the end.
Dry Red Chilli Chutney Recipe with Tamarind (1st Lal Mirch Chutney Recipe)
If you are fond of tamarind chutney, then you can also make this chutney by adding dry red chillies along with tamarind.
- ½ cup tamarind
- ½ tsp dry ginger powder
- 10-12 dry red chilies
- ½ cup jaggery
- salt to taste
Recipe Of Chutney
- First of all, soak dry red chillies in lukewarm water for some time.
- Then grind the chilies in a mixer.
- Soak tamarind in water for about 1 hour.
- Now filter the remaining tamarind juice in a separate utensil and keep it aside.
- Now heat the oil on the gas.
- Add jaggery, salt, tamarind water and dry red chili paste to hot oil and cook well.
- When all the paste becomes thick, then turn off the gas.
- Take your dry red chilli chutney with tamarind is ready.
Make chutney with garlic (2nd Lal Mirch Chutney Recipe)
You can also make dry red chili sauce by mixing garlic with it. For this, follow the steps given below and easily make this chutney at home.
- 1 onion (finely chopped)
- 20-25 dry red chilies
- salt to taste
- juice of 1 large lemon
- 2 green chilies
- water as required
- 3/4 cup garlic cloves
- To make dry red chilli chutney with garlic, first, soak whole red chillies in water for some time.
- When this chili becomes soft, then grind it in the mixer.
- Now add dry red chilies, chopped onions, ginger, garlic buds, green chilies, and a little water to it and grind it once again.
- Now heat oil in a pan, add the paste, and fry it.
- When it is fried, then add salt and water as per taste on top of it. Keep the lid on and cook till the oil comes on top of the chutney.
- Now pour lemon juice on top and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Take your garlic dry red chilli chutney is ready.